Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Bump on vagina, swelling, smooth to touch. Had genital warts. Diagnosed as enlarged pores. What could it be?

Hi I m hoping you can give me an opinion on my doctors diagnosis. I recently found two tIny skin coloured bump on my vagina (just below the entrance). I have had genital warts before 8 years prior to this and am aware of their appearance (they do not resemble them). The doctor examined me and said she believed they were enlarged pores. I did pick at them (silly of me) and they went away. they have now come back again and look the same. Small skin coloured dots with swelling around the area making them appear bigger than they are. When I pull the skin taught they look like tiny little dots and are smooth to the touch with no pain or itching. Can you please give me your opinion as this has been worrying me like crazy. Thanks very much
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, what the history given here I could say that this could be boil may have happened due to follicular infection, look the exact clinical examination makes the difference, keep the area clean if this is painful then you can try "Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg three times in day" hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Sun, 6 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor