Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Bulky uterus with endometrial thickness of 6.7mm, what should i do now ?

i am 33 year old i get a15 day period once with heavy bleeding & once with mild bleeding my reports say there is a mild bulky uterus with endometrial thickness of 6.7mm . can u explain the problem & what should i take care next.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  484
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like you are suffering from polymenorrhea, it has to be treated with hormonal therapy and the best person to visit is a gynaec. They might prescribe hormonal tablets like tab pause twice daily for a month.
Ultra sound looks ok
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, if you have heavy bleeding from 15 days then you rule out the cause behind it. you should get sonography blood test for gonadal hormons. consult with your doc n start proper treatment. it also occure due to hyperplasia of uterine wall. do not worry it is curable.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
We need a medical history eg since how many days you have this problem?
Have you ever had any hormonal treatment for any gynec problem?
Do you have any contraceptive device in situ?
Did you take ant kind of treatment so far for your problem?
Do you have pain during periods?
What is your height and weight?
For further help write to
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your problem of bulky uterus requires evaluation,
There ma be some pathology in the uterus and should be investigated,
consult gynaec and seek advice,
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor