Blood and Blood Clot in urine 5 months after surgery, please enlighten me

This morning I had alot of blood and blood clot in my urine. What was strange is that this suddenly happened 5 months of blissful situation of my condition after my prostate surgery. In the last 5 months, there was no indication of whatever can cause this situation. No problems with my urination and any indication of blood. Today, I can still urinate very well despite the blood. No fever or of any pain condition. Just blood. Plese enlighten me.

Thanks
57 year old Male
Mon, 20 Jun 2011