Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Blisters in my stomach with burning sensation in left groin to thigh

Hi i am 26 years old and i have my left groin to thigh inside burning any suggestion I am 26 years old, i have blisters in my stomach as well as in my back just small circle one in the right side of my stomach and the other beneath my right shoulder and i also have my left groin to thigh inside burning, any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You seem to be having ringworm infection or Taenia. This is a fungal infection because of improper hygiene and excess sweating, changing clothes less frequently. You need to keep your body dry and clean. Avoid sweat accumulation. Wear cool cotton clothes, not synthetic fabric clothes. Avoid sun exposure. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. You need to apply antifungal ointment which is best if you consult a Dermatologist who will examine you and prescribe the right medication.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor