Bleeding in vagina after sex.

I am 23 yrs old,yesterday night I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 2 times...And in the morning once..but in the morning I was not much aroused..and had pain while doing..from the aftrnoon I reached home..I am having pain as well as bleeding dere..Can you please help me out?
Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Dear,
It is most likely that your pain during intercourse may be due to sexual trauma during your previous contacts either due to faulty position or hasty and forcible coitus or due to coitus without an arousal. It may sometimes may be due your previous infection got disturbed and makes bleeding.Got examine by a gynaecologist get treated. PAP smear examination also to be done. You'll be alright soon. Dr S.Murugan
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
HI
IF YOUR BOY FRIEND HAS GOT ANY UTI OR STD OR HIV IT COULD COME TO YOU AS IN YOUR CASE LIKELY AN UTI OR PID HAS OCCURRED SHOW A GYNAECOLOGIST AND TAKE TREATMENT.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Hi.. Pain and bleeding following intercourse could mean trauma due to forceful/ violent sexual behaviour or due to infection.. If the symptoms persist then you may have to consult a doctor..