Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Back has sores and bumps that itch. Look like scabs. Insect bites? Receive help?

hi my namw stephanie lance i would like to know what are these little bumps that use to itch really bad an now they have turned into soars just on my upper back an on my left shoulder . so i have pulled the scally scabs off of them an now they are soars. the scabs looks scarry the looks like some insects that your pullin off of your body..could you please help me? i need help an i made an appt. but i cant see my doctor for three weeks.. please help me dr. because it is really worring me...
Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
It is essential to get an early check up and tests done for proper diagnosis and treatment .
You may get a culture /sensitivity test of the discharge from the soar.
get your blood sugar tested .
a course of broad spectrum antibiotic like kefmax o cv i tab 2 times daily ,rolosol 1 tab 3 times daily,zincovit 1 tab daily may be helpful .
use betadine 5%solution to clean the area and apply betadine ointment and cover with sterile dressing
hope the lesion is not due to any drug reaction .
consult doctor and get examined
hope you recover soon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor