Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Baby suffering from fever, diarrhoea, high temperature. What to do?

Sir/Madam, I am Tapas Kr. Mishra of Purulia District, West Bengal. My baby suffered from fever and indigestion from today morning. When she had done her toilet first time it was normal but later did 04 times of yellow color with some cough . At 15.00 hrs. her body temperature was 102 deg. F. What can I do.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
Your child is having acute gastroenteritis due to some contamination.
For fever you can give paracetamol in prescribed dose and duration.
Give sips of oral rehydrating solutions to prevent dehydration.
Monitor her hydration by her activity and urine output.
Consult the Pediatrician for the assessment and specific treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
Answered: Wed, 6 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor