Ashermans syndrome and i had copper T. Is there any chances of pregnancy ?

Hello doctor .Iam Aparnaramkumar. My height is 5 inches and weight is 63kg. I was treated for ashermans syndrome on aug 2010 and had lap and hystroscopy surgery . I was given estradeol tablet for 3 months and copper T was inserted for 3 months to develop lining. I got the regular periods for 3 months and in nov 2010 copperT was removed and dec 2010 to feb 2011 i was monitored for regular periods. But in jan and feb 2011 i didnt get regular flow. In march scan result came with 4.3mm thick ecogenicity ER. Then i again went for relook hystroscopy. Now without copper T doctor gave the same strong estradeol tablet. Is there any chances of pergnancy or do i get any other complications
Tue, 26 Apr 2011