Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Are there any medicines or injection to treat pig bite ?

sir, i am sumit tayde from pune. sir, just i want to know the list of costly list of injection, tablet on pig bite my cell no is 8888 012012
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
WElcome to HCM.
You have to take Anti rabies vaccine,Inj.Tetanus with oral antibiotics and nsaid.
Regular cleaning and dressing of wound.
Consult your physician for better management.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
pig bite need to take in concern
u must consult doctor
u need to take tetanus ,rabies vaccine
there is high chance of infection by e.coli ,streptococci,bacteroids ,so u need to take broad spectrum antibiotic
for pain u need analgesic medicine
do regular dressing and keep the wound open .
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor