Are severe gastritis and Urinary incontinence related to Nephritic syndrome?

I have been experiencing severe gastritis. Endoscope showed pre-pyloric inflammation. No other damage was visible. We are waiting on results of the biopsy. I have also been experiencing urinary incontinence. I am unable to keep in any form of solid food. I usually vomit 10minutes to a few hours after eating. At age 17 (I am now 30 years old.) I was diagnosed with minimal change nephrotic syndrom. I was on 120 mg prednisone every other day and lasics. After 9 months of steriod treatment my protein in urin started to lower. This current symptom started as a pain in my upper stomach above belly button 2 years ago. I have been throwing up everything I try to eat for 3 weeks now. Could these be related?
Mon, 19 Aug 2019