Are blood blisters and extreme itchiness a symptom of vitiligo or lichen sclerosis?

Firstly I am 32, I had hyperthyroidisim since I was 18. I had a full thyroidectomy when I was 25. I developed Vitiligo during that time but only a mild case(a few spots on my arm and face that have never spred) in the last year and a half I have developed white spots around my anus. It gets extremely itchy and I have also noticed small blood blisters present on my labia. I have just returned home from my womens health check and the lady who looked it over was sure I had Lihen Sclerosis so she called for the dr to have a look to get a referal to see a gynecologist but she disagreed because the skin isnt hard and thinks it is Vitiligo and gave me an anti-fungal cream to apply. Are blood blisters and extreme itchiness a symptom of Vitiligo or Lichen Sclerosis? Should I get a second opinion?
Fri, 27 Mar 2015