Are black stools a symptom of jaundice?

I'm 26 years old male from Chennai, I suffered from Jaundice/Malaria in the month of April. I got cured in about 2 weeks time and also had 2 doses of Hepatitis B vaccination, the 3rd dose is in the month of October.

However, I had severe fever couple of week back (ie) 31st of May and doc confirmed that Bile Salt is still present in the Urine and my Bilirubin was 4.8, so I took tablets for 4 days and I'm normal now. Currently I'm experiencing dark stools whilst excrete this is there for atleast a month now and the other problem is I'm getting loose motion when I excrete for the second time, this is happening almost everyday (NOT THE FIRST TIME WHEN I EXCRETE IN THE MORNING).

Can you please clarify if the black stools are normal or it symptoms that I'm still having Jaundice in my blood? Also please clarify about loose motion that is occurring only on the 2nd time I excrete.

Looking forward for your response.

--
Fri, 6 May 2016