Allergy from gluten, nuts and soy has led to severe anxiety. Will psychotherapy be adequate?

I am very allergic to a lot of foods. Gluten, soy, dairy, flax, fish, nuts, and garlic. I also am recovering from breast cancer. I've had a lot of allergic reactions lately where my heart goes racing after either smelling or eating the food. I've suffered from anxiety in the past and have managed to get through them with a lot of psychotherapy. These symptoms feel like I'm having now feel like anxiety attack. I can't tell if it's the food I'm eating or not and weather to take a Benadryl or something else. I just had an attack while I was washing my hair and after looking at the ingredients there was soy. However I've used it before and I was fine. Could the smell create a chemical stimuli?
Tue, 10 Dec 2013