Can diverticulosis cause bowel incontinence?
treatment of causative factor would help.
Thanks or the query. I understand your concern.
Diverticulitis is a pocket formed in intestine (due to wall weakness)...where infecting pathogens (bactria amoeba,)can reside &cause intestinal infection &cause loose motions... &when accompanied by strong inttestinal movement.. can cause accidental leakage.
-Even food allergies (lacyose/gluten) need to be excluded.
*In such cases,stool examination &culture should be done while having loose motions-to define the causative organism ,followed by sufficient specific medication to treat the infection
* along wiith routine practise of of kegles'exercise.-8
*Avoiding aĺlergic food
* Increased fibers & water in diet -would help in solidifyong stools without infection
In case of loose motions .. soaked XXXXXXX seeds eaten (1 tea spoon in a day) would help.
Kaolin pectin mixture can help in solidifying stools .
I hope that answers your query.Sny follow up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Colonic diverticulosis causes
- Do i have bowel incontinence or diverticulosis
- Spatic colon diverticulosis what is causing this problem
- Can diverticulosis cause back pain
- Diverticulosis causes
- Can masturbating cause diverticulosis
- Can diverticulosis cause elevated esr
- Can abdominal pain caused by diverticulosis be treated with laxatives
- Does nexium and zantac cause diverticulosis?
- What causes diverticulosis