Why is TTG level increasing in a celiac child?

I am s,m. i have a baby girl she is 7 years old and she is celiac patient (gluten allergy ) she had this problem since 2008. and she taking gluten free product. Before taking gluten free product her TTG test result is 34.35 but now after 2 years with taking gluten free product her TTG result is 90.99 now m very confuse why her TTG level is increased and is there any medicine to remove this allergy from her body or any healing medicine. Pls help me or give me waiting for your reply.
Fri, 26 Mar 2021

Even with gluten free diet, TTG levels may not normalize completely. Celiac disease is a genetic condition, and we can not cure the disease completely with drugs. All that is needed is to adhere to the diet protocol. No need to worry about present TTG levels if she is otherwise fine and growing well.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Muhammed Aslam T. K., Pediatrician

Recent questions on Gluten

Hi, Even with gluten free diet, TTG levels may not normalize completely. Celiac disease is a genetic condition, and we can not cure the disease completely with drugs. All that is needed is to adhere to the diet protocol. No need to worry about present TTG levels if she is otherwise fine and growing well. Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr. Muhammed Aslam T. K., Pediatrician