Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

After recovering from flu, my husband is suffering from chest pain and back pain. What treatment can be taken for this ?

My boyfriend has been having really bad chest pain , and pain around the same area in his back. It hurts him when he breathes, and has been short of breathe as well. Him, myself and our 3 children recently recovered from the flu and sinus infections. However, where the pain is located I am concerned for his lungs and fear phenmonia. I would much rather him see a doctor in person but unfortantly due to the econemy, adult basic health insurance for low income families is no longer available, and we are not able to afford a large bill during this time. ~*~ Darcy~*~
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
dear darcy.. he needs to be examined .. get his bp.. and ecg done..
the treatment depends on the diagnosis..
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor