Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Abnormal periods and discharge. Home pregnancy test- negative. Trying to conceive. Treatment?

Hi I'm planing for a baby.before 3 month my period cycle, length is 28 days.but from January it become 44 days. On my period date I got cramping and abdominal pain and after that I see only brown spoting for 2 days now I'm cear my period generally lasts for 5 days. But this month it didn't happened to me. I also go thraugh the home pregnancy test 3 2 weeks ago a.d it was negative.last month I got my periods on 1st of march..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The abnormal and irregular periods are commonly associated with anovulation. In such cases, it is difficult to conceive. You need to consult an infertility specialist to regularize your periods first and then try for conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Mon, 17 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor