Presenting with such symptoms, I usually treat my patients with:
1. Tablet Pantoprazole
twice daily (to be taken half an hour before food)
2. Anti spasmodics like Dicyclomine preparation twice daily (to be taken after food).
4. Antibiotics like Ofloxacin+ Ornidazole preparations, OR based on culture & sensitivity reports to control the causative organism.
5. Oral Rehydration Solution (O.R.S) for maintaining the hydration status & electrolyte balance of the body.
6. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods.
7. Avoid fast foods & gas producing food products like cabbage, etc.
So, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist
& start treatment as advised.
Certain investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of serum electrolytes, stool examination & Ultrasound scan of abdomen & Pelvis will be helpful in detecting any pathological cause.
Wishing a good health.