Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

35 years old person suffering from chest and back pain from 6 years

i am 35 years old and have some chest and back pain since 6 years. done ECG
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See if you had undergone an ecg and having problem since last 6 years in most of the cases heart problems is ruled out.but still first get a fresh ecg done and see your doctor.Usually some faulty sleeping pattern or working style leads to this.So look for it first.apply some local analgesics for pain and try sleep without giving pressure to that side means sleep on oppsite side.after consulting your doctor you need to do some regular exercise to increase your muscle strength to avoid this thing in future.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Manju M's  Response
Hi sageer.

Thanks for posting your query.

You said you got an ECG done but you have not mentioned the report. Since you have chest pain and back pain from 6 years this seems to be musculoskelital pain.

Cardiac chest pain will be very severe and will be associated with ECG changes. This is also associated with sweating and palpitations.

Since it seems to be musculoskelital pain you can try analgesics and if needed you can get a chest and spine X ray.

Hope i have answered your query.

Thanks, and regards.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor