27 years, pimple like bump on the "vagina lips" and white discharge. Any ideas what this could be?

Hello, I m a 27 years old female and have a steady sex partner. I m not on pills, but we do use condoms. Just a couple of weeks ago I started having this bump right on my vagina lips ( so sorry I don t know the medical term for it). I m clean person. And I usually have this bumps right on the area where hair is present, but this time it is more like inside, hence, right on the vagina lips area. It went away and moved to a different spot and still close to the vagina area. So it went from the lips to some where near it and back to the lips area again. I still have it with a combination of white discharge. I m ruling it as a yeast infection. The lips area is really swollen because of the bump. I don t feel that burning sensation when you pee and it doesn t itch at all. Although, it causes me discomfort probably because its irritated and sore I m a bit scared that it could be herpes, but I just can t seem to find any symptoms of herpes. :/ Any ideas what this could be? Thanks for your help!
Sat, 7 May 2011