Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

23 male is suffering from Itch which is spreading slowly like ringworm around pubic and buttock areas

Itch spreading slowly like ringworm around my pubic n buttock areas. 23 male, 53 kg, 5 3 tall. Suffering from itch which is spreading since last year around my private part by does not affect penis n testes as such. Cant go in consultation since am a very shy guy. So please help with some perscription. It usually becomes very itchy when sweating. It spreads most when the affected areas gets moisten up. Has affected my buttock n is spreading upto my stomach. It is spreading like ringworms, slowly spreading outward.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You have fungal infection called ringworm. It comes due to improper hygiene and sweat accumulation. You should wear cool, light clothes, change underwear daily, take bath regularly. Avoid sweat accumulation, sun exposure. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. You may apply Clotrimazole powder on that area twice a day and also may take T.Fluconazole 150mg once a week over food for 6 weeks. Best would be to show to your Dermatologist for management. No reason to be shy. These are problems which are common in public and Doctors see them everyday. Nothing to be ashamed about.
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor