Continuous anal pain with itching, diagnosed as hemorrhoids, no relief with hydro-cortisone. Cause and remedy?

I m 23 male... I had anal pain for 2 weeks and when examined by surgeon he told it was type 2 haemerrhoid.. He advised me to use Hydrocortisone cream.. Used it for some days but after some days it starts to itch near the anus .. Not inside anus but skin near anus and in between buttocks .. It really itches at night ad hard to sleep..o discharge from anus in night I m sure... Is this some sort of allergy or fungal infection ... any treatment.. I used to have pinworms too but used albendazole and sure it is not causing any problem now...
Sat, 20 Apr 2019