Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

21 year old concerned about the scar on the nose due to injury. Any treatment to remove it?

hi i am now 21 years old when i was at 4-5 years old i had faced an accident with my nose , which is after take the cutted place on my nose, so i want to remove that cut mark on my nose, so kindly suggest something to remove that cutted place, which is not matching with my face colour and that place highligted with some different colour which is irritating me for looking myself on the mirror
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM !

For the unsightly scar on the nose, please consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon at a reputed institute for a cosmetic repair.

Take care and please keep me informed of your progress.
Good Luck !
I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily.
May I request for your rating and review of this answer before you accept the answer and close the query (if there are no more follow up questions)?
Thank you !
Answered: Sun, 2 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Only LASER therapy is suitable..,
Plastic surgeory is too expensive..,
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor