Why is Naturogest prescribed?
Thanks for letting us know your health concern.
After going through your query, I presume that you are trying to conceive. Naturogest is micronized progesterone and is prescribed to overcome the hormone deficiency, if any.
After completing the course, you should see a period due to withdrawal effect 3-7 days later.
Your doctor perhaps would ask you to take medication to induce ovulation from day 2 after the period.
If you do not see the period, the possible causes are- an inadequate dose, pregnancy or an additional hormone deficiency. Further evaluation is needed to plan further management.
Please maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow your doctor's instructions.
Hope I have clarified your query. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have had cesarean. What are the chances of cesarean for next pregnancy?
- Fetal heart rate 112-118 at 6 weeks pregnancy. Is this normal?
- Missing periods after mirena coil fitted. Should I be worried?
- Have PCOD. Advised gynaset. Looking for suggestion
- Pregnant. Started spotting, no cardiac activity seen. Taling fertigyn...
- Got delayed and prolonged period. What am I suffering from?
- Took postpone - 72 after unprotected sex. Started spotting. Side effect...
- Had novasure procedure. Getting smelly light red discharge. Any infection?
- Took paxil for anxiety disorder. Had unprotected sex. Missing period and...
- How to postpone my period date?