Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for mesentric lymphnodes?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1803 Questions
Hello !! My son is 6 yr old he is diaganosed with mesentric lymphnodes of size 8-10mm and multiple in no....please tell me what is the best cure.. He has been suffering g from stomach ,never used digest food, use to throw up often,v underweight and and under height ...he is been taking these medicines from July 17 2013,these are as follows-lyprotone ct ,liv 52, zymact, piracetam.he was taking them 2.5ml each twice a day.... He does not behave according to his age ...he has been diagonosed with weak eye side also and his power is1.75 cylindrical... After taking these medicines til date his vomiting a are better and his weight has increased by 2.5kgs and gained 1inch height.... But his stomach ache is still there ...he keeps complaining it all the time...
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Identify the cause.and approrpriate treatment Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. Mesentric lymph node enlargement more than 5 mm is definitely significant. There are a number of causes commonly diarrhoea,worms, intestinal or respiratory infection, tuberculosis, inflammation, and so on. Your kid needs complete workup. The current medications are just appetizers. You need to start with blood count, CT abdomen, urine and stool tests for routine. The treatment is based on the cause identified. Regards Dr Arun
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor