What medications are required for a safe pregnancy based on the attached reports?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 10 Mar 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: Dear Sir/Madam
My Wife is 9 weeks pregnant.We had done Some test attached the report for the same to this.Could you please let us know if we need to be precaution or take tablets for any of the abnormal results so that pregnancy would be safe.
Thanks for your suggestion in advance
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should get your ultrasound whole abdomen.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concerns.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
In your reports your liver function tests are deranged and your TSH levels are low.
Are you taking anything for thyroid?
For deranged LFT ,you must get your ultrasound abdomen done.
You should take Syp.Liv 52 and yellow colour food.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 2 hours later
Thank you very much for your information.
About Liver Function test .What does abnormal result indicates do we need to repeate the test once again to make sure that it is correct .
Does abnormal Liver Function test is having any side effects during 1st trimester of pregnancy?
Not taking any Thyriod tablet since my wife does not have any thyriod problem when we had done in Thryriod test 1 month back results were normal.Whether thyriod results as per as report are normal during 1st trimetsr of pregnancy or we need to take medication?
Will take Syp.Liv 52 as suggested by you.
thanyou very much for your time in looking in to report and providing the feedback about reports.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should repeat the test.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Sorry for the delay in my response.
You can repeat the test ( as your liver enzymes are raised) and we can discuss after it.
You can take liv 52 Syp..
I want to see your ultrasound whole abdomen to rule out any liver problem.
Are you having any fever?
Have you done your viral marker test?
You should repeat your thyroid test because TSH is on lower side get your free T3 and T4.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad