Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for infertility?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hello Doctor i am consulting the gynecologist to conceive. I am 35 years old, doctor has prescribed me with Premarin 0.625 from my 12th day to 19th day and then for next 15 days she told me to take one tablet daily of Duphaston. I want to know how this tablet are going to help me to conceive early. Is there any side effects of it. Kindly suggest Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, I am sorry to say tat you are with wrong doctor as you are receiving wrong treatment. First you need to evaluate for tubal status and semen analysis of husband. Scan needs to be done to check follicle count as you already 35 which is late. You need blood tests like FSH and AMH. Hence I request you to go to an IVF centre near your place for proper evaluation and accurate advice. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor