Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What is the permanent solution for constant pain in right testis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Hello Doctor, I am having constant pain in my right testis and the area below it. I have consulted a surgeon, got ultrasound done...but there is no significant diagnostic cause of the hernia, varicocle etc. howver because of the constant pain, I am having many problems...I am not able to follow my exercize routine as exersion increases my pain. If I have sex, then the pain shoots up. I have tried many treatments but nothing seems to work. Please prescribe me a concrete solution to permanently get rid of this pain. Thanks!!
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible Epididymitis Detailed Answer: Hi There are other reasons to check for the constant pain in the testis at this stage. Since the important and life threatening causes were ruled out. I suggest to get Blood counts, urine routine and ESR to be done. It would say if there is infection or not. Epididymitis is common in sexually active males so is the urinary tract infection. You should take ample pain relievers for at least two weeks like Aceclofenac along with Norflox which you are already consuming. I say strict 'NO' for intercourse till the time the pain subsides i.e two weeks. In fact restrict all the actions that increase the pain for few days else the anxiety and worry prevails over the actual cause of pain. Hope this is helpful.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor