Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

What is the best medicine to reduce puss cells and increase the sperm count?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
My Age 37 Maritial Status : Married Color Whitish Viscisity Normal Odour Seminal Reaction Alkaline Sperm Count 94million Active Motility 60% Sluggish Motility 20% Non Motile 20% Morphology Normal Forms 60% Abnormal Forms 40% Pus Cells 12-15/HPF Epithelial Cells 3-4/hpf RBC 4-5/hpf We are planning for children for the past 5 years but till date we did have only One positive result but she has got miscarriage after 45days. What is the best medicine to reduce puss cells and increase the sperm count.
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: semen culture Detailed Answer: Hi 1. Your semen analysis is excellent except for pus cells and RBCs 2. RBCs indicate blood in semen which is probably due to Trauma while collection of semen or infection. 3. Since there are pus cells you need yo take antibiotics. 4. Please give your semen for culture and sensitivity test which will diagnose appropriate antibiotic for infection. Based on this test report you can take antibiotics. Dont take medicines without this test. 5. Please get your wife also investigated for basic infertility test as your semen analysis may not br cause for infertility let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the best medicine to reduce puss cells and increase the sperm count? 3 minutes later
Will the following tests be done at any normal diagnostic centre. semen culture and sensitivity test
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: any good lab Detailed Answer: Hi Semen culture and sensitivity test can be done in any good lab in your town. Its a simple test. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor