What does this widal test report indicate?
Suggestive of Paratyphoid fever
Thanks for asking to Healthcaremagic
The report suggest that you have paratyphoid fever(which is similar to enteric fever) caused by S.paratyphi A subtype bacteria.
Need more information to help you better
1)Do you have any history of abdominal pain or bowel irregularities in the past 2 weeks ?
2)Do you have any skin lesions like red coloured pigmented spots over trunk etc?
Please reply back so that I can be able to confirm the diagnosis and suggest regarding treatment.
Awaiting your reply..
2. No skin lessen or trunk pigment
It's Paratyphoid fever
Thanks for writing back with needed information.
Your clinical symptoms,history and lab reports are consistent with the diagnosis of Paratyphoid fever.
If I am your treating doctor, would suggest an antibiotic course for 7 days,either as Tab.azithromycin 500mg once a day or Tab.ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day which help get rid of the infection.
Since the above medications are prescription drugs ,visit your primary care physician to get the same.
Hope I have answered your query.
Feel free to ask if any clarification needed be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Widal test report formet
- Undergone widal test what are the findings in the report
- Had typhoid done widal test what does report indicate
- Reading widal test report
- Widal test done what does the finding indicate
- What does my widal test report say
- Widal test report format
- What can be interpreted form this widal test report
- Does the widal test report indicate any abnormality
- Had widal test done what does report indicate