What does this thyroid test report indicate?

Endocrinologist
Question
Regarding XXXX Profile:

I have attached the Thyriod report of XXXX. Please have a look and advice us. I had a discussion with general doctor and she advised to contact specialist for more help.

This is the first time we saw abnormal things in the report. XXXX had one baby boy and he is just 2 years old. No thyroid effect during the pregnancy or after as well.

Now she feeling back pain, hair fall and Headache

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please try to attach the reports again:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
It will be a pleasure to help you but please try to attach the hormonal results as there is no attachment.
I would also ask if she has fever and pain at the anterior part of the neck?
Looking further to help you further.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta

Follow-up: What does this thyroid test report indicate? 44 minutes later
She had no fever but had some pain neck. I have uploaded the report as well. Please have a look and respond.

She is feeling some neck pain but not at anterior part. I have attached the report please advise ASAP.

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Under active thyroid suggested:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back!
I have seen the reported thyroid hormones results.
The TSH is high suggestive for underactive thyroid.
It should be Hashimoto thyroiditis (a very common chronic autoimmune disease of the thyroid gland) but should be confirmed by checking the antibodies (AntiTPo, AntiTg). These antibodies attack the thryoid gland, destroying it and as a result the thyroid function remains under active. The treatment consist in taking the thryoid hormone by mouth.
She should not get worried because the hormonal level will be corrected within 1 month after starting treatment with levothyroxine. The treatment is longlife.
Why it is just appeared now? It is unknown.
It may be also postpartum thyroiditis but in these cases the hormonal alterations are seen within the first 6 months after giving birth and you mentioned that they have been normal.
So, Hashimoto thyroiditis is more probable.
Hope i have been helpful.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta