What does this thyroid test report indicate?

Endocrinologist
Question
Hi. I am currently taking 50 MG of Thyronorm. I got my Thyroid tested recently and here is my reading T3 137, T4 10.2, TSH 1.85, FT3: 3.25 , FT4 1.1. Can you plz confirm if I should continue taking 50 MG tablet or should I reduce the mg

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
About levothyroxine dose:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
The hormonal result you reported is within the normal ranges! So you should continue taking 50 mcg as it is the right dose for you.
I would suggest to check only TSH to judge about the dose, there is no need to check the other hormones.
A TSH once a year would be enough as it is the first that alters if the dose is not appropriate.
Will be a pleasure to help you further.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta