Do TSH levels of 5.8 require Thyronorm?
No treatment needed
Thanks for your query.
The reports are normal and nothing to worry.
According to international guidelines, thyronorm should be started when TSH is above 10 or T3, T4 are below normal. In your case you can watch for any symptoms like tiredness, weight gain, constipation, etc. You can also regularly get your thyroid profile checked every 3-6 months.
Sometimes viral infections or autoimmune conditions can cause thyroid problems. As precautions you can eat hygienic food, cleaner drinking water, avoid polluted air, etc.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tsh levels 7 thyronorm 25mg
- How much thyronorm is required to keep tsh stable
- Tsh level increased feeling dizzy thyronorm 50
- Thyronorm for tsh level 45
- High tsh level losing weight on thyronorme why
- Low tsh levels overdose thyronorm 100 mcg
- Thyroid level not controlled by thyronorm increase in tsh level
- Tsh level 495 using thyronorm
- Thyronorm requirement and tsh level
- Tsh level abnormal on thyronorm why irregular period
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...