What does this semen analysis report indicate?
Volume... 02 ml
Liquifaction time. 45 min
Total count. 35 mil/cc
Rapid progress %. 40%
Sluggish progressive 20
Non progressive 35
Abnormal forms . 55
Pus cells 10-15
Epithelial cells 1-2
repeat semen analysis after a month
I have gone through your query.
In the report pus cells are more indicating genitourinary infection. Increase in the no of abnormal sperms, might be because of this.
In present situation I would have given a course of antibiotics and would have asked for a repeat semen analysis a month later. It is also advised that you should do abstinence of 3 days before giving a sample.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- What are normal values in a semen analysis report
- What does the following semen analysis report suggest
- Semen analysis report what is the problem suggested treatment
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What are the the conclusions from my semen analysis report
- Does the semen analysis report indicate any abnormality
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report