What does this follicular study indicate?
Kindly clear my doubts..
Ideal size is 18-22 mm.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
The appropriate size of follicle is 18-23 mm to ovulation.
In your case chances of ovulation are less because at Day 18 size is less.
May be it get regression.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- What is et in follicular study
- What is em in follicular studies
- What after follicular study
- What is pod in follicular study
- What is msf in follicular study
- What is follicular study tvs
- What is the process of follicular study
- What is follicular study procedure
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...