What does this blood test showing low Pneumococci bacteria indicate?
Not been exposed to those antigens recently.
I understand your concern.
Your low titers of IgM antibodies against the 9 serotypes of Pneumococci only mean that you have not had a recent exposure to these pathogens or vaccine containing them. You do not have immune deficiency as your IgG and the antibodies against the viruses are normal. You require to take vaccine against these serotypes so that you will be protected against them.
Do get back to me if you have more queries.
Best wishes and regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- What is a gastric blood test show
- Blood test shows low testosterone cause
- Blood test shows low sodium
- What blood test show infection
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What blood test shows thc
- What does these blood tests indicate