What does this MRI report indicate?
here is my mri report
MRI results not that bad.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns. I've reviewed the attached report.
It is sphenoidal sinusitis what was found in the MRI, so, not to be worried about it.
It seems to be inactive.
The infarction is reported to be tiny and remote, it may be a perivascular enlarged space too, and, in both cases, it is without any clinical importance.
In conclusion, I don't see anything to worry about regarding these MRI results. I'd suggest considering vertigo (benign positional paroxysmal vertigo) disorder as the possible conditions in your case.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
As I've mentioned in our previous discussion that vertigo (benign positional paroxysmal vertigo) disorder may be among conditions that may cause your issues.
Please discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate