What does this LFT report indicate?
LIVER FUNCTION PROFILE, SERUM
BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 0.33
BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.11
TOTAL PROTEIN 6.8
ALBUMIN GLOBULIN RATIO 0.6
ASPARATATE AMINOTRANSFERASE 23
ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE 25
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 81
GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE 31
LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE 215
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and seen these report.
I find these reports to be absolutely normal,however if you have some specific query,you are most welcome to ask it.
Best of luck
SHE IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC COUGH WHICH IS DRY, VERY LITTLE PHELGUMN,
FEELS UPSET AND SHORT OF BREATH AFTER SUNSET,
TREMBLES WITH WEAKNESS
She requires a very good nutritious diet considering her less weight,however it won't be possible for me to design a diet for her as I don't know anything about her.
It would be better to consult a dietician and a nutritionist in this regard as they would be in better position to guide you and follow up properly and deign the diet according to her preferences and liking.
As far as chronic dry cough and her weakness is concerned,a detailed examination and proper investigations by a physician would do the best for you.
Investigations would be needed like cardiac and lungs check up,since her breathlessness can be of either cardiac or lungs in origin,along with detailed blood investigations.
Please consult an internal medicine specialist who can guide you properly in this regard.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lft test done what does the report signify
- What does the medical report indicate
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What does my report indicate
- What does the culture report indicate
- Lft reports show bilirubin abnormality what does it indicate
- Lft done what does the report indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- What does my lft report suggest
- Pregnant what does the report indicate
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?