What does this ECG report indicate?

Cardiologist
Question
Hello Doctor,

Today I took an ECG as a part of usual health checkup and it is mentioned as slight ST depression in it. 10 months back I have done an echo and everything was normal in it. Could you please check the attached ECG report and let me know whether it something I have to worry ?
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
please see detail.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,
The ECG is best interpreted in light of clinical fundings and scenario. Can you please tell if you have any symptoms? If you have any chest pain or shortness of breath on exertion?
The ECG does not show any significant ST depression. Other parameters are within normal limit too.
Feel free to discuss further.
Sincerely
Sukhvinder

Follow-up: What does this ECG report indicate? 11 minutes later
Thank you doctor,

It was just a regular checkup and I dont have any such symptoms. Sometimes I can feel my heart beats are bit strong, nothing else. 10 months back I did my echo and everything was normal too.

My father is a heart patient and that is why i guess i am bit nervous

I have attached the old ECG report as well, and I did the eco test along with that, it echo result was normal

Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please see below.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir
The old ECG report is also fine. In absence of symptoms, any variation in ECG has lesser importance. It is good that your ECHO report is normal.
Sincerely
Sukhvinder