What does the pelvic ultrasound report indicate?
nothing to worry about.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
This is a normal pelvic ultrasound report.There is nothing to worry about.
There is no pathological finding on the ultrasound ,apart form a small fibroid in uterus ,which is a benign finding.It is very small (1.4 cm) and it may not cause any problem at all.
Everything else is normal and you have nothing to worry about.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question or need any clarification.I would be happy to help.
The normal endometrium changes in appearance as well as in thickness throughout the menstrual cycle.
So considering the fact that you have a dominant follicle in one ovary ,this means that you are near ovulation and the endometrial thickness is considered normal up to 11 mm.
Tamoxifen is a non-steroidal "anti-estrogen" that binds to the estrogen receptor,inhibiting the action of estrogen on the tissues that contains estrogen receptors like uterine lining ,breast tissue etc.
Patient that take Tamoxifen are at risk of developing endometrial carcinoma ,endometrial hyperplasia ,endometrial polyps.
For this reason all patients receiving tamoxifen should undergo regular gynecologic evaluations.
The normal endometrial thickness in patient taking Tamoxifen is up to 6 mm.
Normal ovaries can be approximately 3-5 cm in length, 1.5-3 cm in width, and 0.5-1.5 cm in thickness but this depends on the faze of the menstrual cycle.
The size of your ovaries is completely normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the pelvic ultrasound report
- What does pelvic ultrasound showing endometrium 10mm indicate
- What do pelvic ultrasound show
- What does the attached pelvic ultrasound report suggest
- What is the meaning of the pelvic ultrasound result
- Pelvic ultrasound what is an adnexa
- Sample pelvic ultrasound report
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What could adenomyosis shown in pelvic ultrasound indicate
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate