What is Tamoxifen?
Tamoxifen is an antagonist of the estrogen receptor in breast tissue via its active metabolite, hydroxytamoxifen. In other tissues such as the endometrium, it behaves as an agonist, and thus may be characterized as a mixed agonist/antagonist.
Questions and answers on "Tamoxifen"
Health resources related to Tamoxifen
- Neomercazole with tamoxifen
- What is tamoxifen
- Tamoxifen in bodybuilding
- Tamoxifen and blood in stools
- Does tamoxifen cause fould urine odor
- The sun and tamoxifen
- Gynocemastia, how long to take tamoxifen
- Tamoxifen cause leg weakness
- Tamoxifen brown discharge cramps
- How long to take tamoxifen in gynecomastia