What does the following thyroid profile indicate?

Excellent

Endocrinologist
Question
During pregnancy Hypo Thyd. was detected and was taking 75 mg till a few months after delivery.On a followup visit,the dosage was reduced to 62.5 mg. 1 week before I took the Thyroid Profile Test.The results as below;
TT3 - 76.82 ng/dL
TT4 - 10.1 microg/dL
TSH - 2.07 MicroIU/mL
Please advise if the TSH level is Ok .Do I need to adjust the Thronorm strength?
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems good.

Detailed Answer:
Dear ma'm, hi! report seems good. if you have no symptoms and everything is good at your level as well , continue same treatment. recheck every 3 months and let me know. regards!