What does "slight right elevated hemidiaphragm" mean?
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
See most common cause of Elevated Right lobe of diaphragm is anything related to Liver Pathology like Liver Abscess.
But since you are saying it's slight, I don't find it a reason to worry because this can happen due to incorrect posturing during Xray exposure.
If you are still worried and want to be very sure since you have immunodeficiency state you can simply do two things:
1. Get an Ultrasound Abdomen done
2. Repeat Chest Xray.
If you have any further query feel free to ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does elevated rdw mean
- What does hemidiaphragm mean
- Slightly elevated d dimer what does that mean
- What does quotthe right kidney is slightly hyperechoicquot mean
- What does slight hemolysis mean
- What do slightly elevated level of cpk mean
- Mild elevated right hemidiaphragm
- Elevated right hemidiaphragm
- What does elevated esr mean
- What does elevated right dome of diaphragm-significance mean
- Are there interactions between Promethazine and Provigil?
- What causes sharp pain from right side radiating down to groin area?
- How to avoid high cholesterol and diabetes?
- What are side effects of over dosed eliquis?
- What causes muscle cramps with bloating,nausea and vaginal spotting?
- What causes fever and bumps on neck in a diabetic patient?
- What causes confusion and fearfulness after blood transfusions?
- Suggest treatment for Acute Transverse Myelitis
- What causes tremors in arms and hands?
- How long levofloxacin takes to get out of system inspite of its side...