What does my ultrasound scan test report indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have been suffering recurring uti from last 5 months.... Now i m allergic to almost every antibiotic..... This tym i have been experiencing shivering lower back pain..burning in urine.... And now dotors are saying that take monocef injections for 3 days aas i m allergic to amikacin... It caused me severe ear pain...... Im sending u my culture report plz tel me that can i take monocef injections ..... Are there any severe side effects..... As i have become very weak.... Im allergic to floroquinoles..... Nitrofurontoin amikacin...... Or is there any other injwction whivh i. Can take with less side eeffect.... After taking cipro i have developed tendinitis.... Plz tel me i m very depressed and my kft and ultrasound is normal....
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sensitivity to Ciftriaxone is not reported in your culture report .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query

In continuation of our previous threadof discussion on your long standing problem of repeated episodes of UTI and allergy to antibiotics that you have I have noticed that no sensitivity test has been done to Ceftriaxone (Monosafe) in a report that you have uploaded .

Looking at the refractory nature of the UTI that you have I would suggest you to take Imepenem twice daily for five days (prescription drug, so you need to obtain prescription from your local doctor) .

This is very effective in refractory cases of UTI resistant or non responsive to other commonly used antibiotics .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 21 hours later
What is price of imepium injection.....in net i have seen price is 1500 .. Is there any other injection lower in price other tham amikacin grp ... What about cefoperazone....... Is this injection good?? Or impeum is better.....if i take imepeum then aftwr 5 days if my symptoms are gone then will i have to on any other antibiotc or thats it..... Because i cant tolerate other antibiotics floroquinoles.... And nitro and bactrim... Plz tell me what is best for me in this condition...... And i want to ask something today i feel that i need to go to urine but urine is not coming..... Urine is coming very less rest i feel need to urine but it is not coming... Is can be due to infection????? Plz tell me from tomorrow i will start treatment....

My vagina is also red and white discharge is coming ... Is it possible that bladder pain and not able to emptying bladder is due to vaginitis ?????
Brief Answer:
It is unlikely to be due to Vaginal infection .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
Considering history of UTI since 5 months it is unlikely that urge to pass urine to be due to vaginal infection .However there is generalized infection in pelvis that may cause Cystitis and urge to pass urine .

It will resolved once the infection is well controlled .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T