What does my lab test report indicate?
Duration of abstinence 7days
Liquefaction - abnormal
White blood cells- Abnormal
Concentration- 32mill/ ml
Sperm motility- 40% , progressive 15%, non progressive 25%, Immobility 60%, viability 45%
Normal morphology- 50%
Amorphous heads, bent necks, enlarged mid-piece and few coiled tails observed.
Total sperm count- 48.00mil/ejaculate
Comment- Scanty epithelial cells, moderate white and red blood cells.
This is abnormal. Please, do a second test to control this. Oligospermia!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed these results and they are clearly abnormal. The number of sperms per ml and the total volume of ejaculate is too small. I will suggest that you repeat this test and let’s confirm these findings. If they are confirmed, then you will certainly need to get further evaluation from an urologist and fertility specialist.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report