What does my blood test report indicate?
No you do not need medicine
Hi and thanks for your query.
I have seen your reports. You have high cholesterol and LDL levels.
The decision to start lipid lowering therapy is taken on the basis on LDL levels and any significant medical history like diabetes, ischemic heart disease, hypertension etc in the person himself. In your age group, if there is absence of any medical history and LDL > 190, medicine is needed.
You do not need lipid lowering medicine.
But you definitely need to do lifestyle changes. Omit fatty foods (make of milk like cheese, butter, ghee, sweets, etc) completely. Can take 1 - 2 cups of milk or buttermilk in a day.
Take more of fruits and vegetables (upto 5 times a day). take low salt, low sugar diet.
Exercise daily for atleast 30. Exercise can include gym, walk, yoga, swimming , etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...