What does my blood test report indicate?
May I know the exact ranges for normal for each of these test results on your laboratory report please.
Also, kindly answer the following questions:
1 Do you have any symptoms or complaints at the moment
2 Do thyroid conditions run in your family?
3 Do you have a neck swelling right now? Or bulging eyes?
I think you should know the normal ranges. I dont know. I lost my test result paper.
2 years ago I was diagnosed hyperthyroidis. I had treatment Iodine -131 sthg like that. I cant remember exactly.
I just wanna know what is my condition right now. Is it hypothyroidis or hyperthyroidis? What do I need to do? Is it normal? Is there anything I should be afraid of?
Thyroid lab values for normal vary from lab to lab because of various methods available to test the hormone levels.
Even if you lost the paper, you can contact the lab to ask their ranges for normal.
I see you have mentioned you have tried levothyroxine. Does that mean you are still on it ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Thyroid problem,unable to conceive,hormone deficiency
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated ?
- Feel cold, lightheadedness, memory problems, foggy thinking,...
- Hypothyroidism due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis, taking Thyronorm. Do you...
- Underweight, taken dexamethasone. How can I gain weight?
- What can be done for a high blood sugar? Have frequent urination.
- Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will...
- Have a postprandial hypoglycemic reaction to foods with carbs. Gaining...
- Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Is Armour thyroid or Erfa thyroid better...
- Cold feeling after eating sugar. Headache, fever, BP high, have...