What does my ECG test report indicate?
Scared out of my mind!
Nothing to get scared out;wait for other tests to get done;artefact to rule
I understand your concerns.
You should not be scared out because of such finding. I believe this is an automatic response of the ECG monitor.
Can you please upload the full ECG report will changes in all leads?
Next, we cannot determine ischemia from only one ECG. Further data are needed:
- clinical presentation
- other cardiac tests: echocardiogram, stress test
- lab examinations (measuring potassium levels/ kidney function test, electrolytes levels; cholesterol levels)
Furthermore, it might be a finding due to misplacement of the leads, perhaps they have moved when ECG was running, thus another ECG might be needed.
That's why I highly recommend to stay calm and wait to see a cardiologist and have the above-mentioned tests done for the final diagnosis.
Hope it helped!
Blood tests ok,try to repeat ECG&wait for other tests results...
I was waiting for the full ECG report, but, it's ok.
From what you are reporting:
- potasssium level 4.6 falls within normal range (3.5 - 5.0)
- cholesterol HDL 3.3; normally it should be higher than 1.6; yours is higher indicating reduced risk for heart disease
- LDL 3.15, should be lower than 3.5; so it is within normal range too.
Once again, with regards to ECG, ask your doctor to repeat it, and make sure the leads are well located.
Any other query is mostly welcomed!
Yes,stop thinking bad things,enjoy life...
Hi back my dear,
Yes, perfectly right, stop thinking bad things as nothing bad is happening.
Relax and enjoy life!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is an ecg test
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What is ecg test how they test this
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report