What does E.S.R count of 35 indicate?

Question
Hi Doctor
Thank you for your time. In my blood ESR count is 35. I my self feeling triedness last one year. the test was done 2 days back. Your suggesstion to control and regain the health back. Foods that help in anti inflamatory processes.
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
NORFLOXACIN PLUS ALBENDAZOLE

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir,

I have carefully gone through your query and understand your concern.

An elevated E.S.R can point to some underlying infectious and inflammatory process,most likely parasitic infections of gut and urinary tract.

Dietary management plays an important role in eliminating the metabolic toxins generated in our body on daily basis.

These foods include..
1.Spinach.
2.Broccolli
3.White garlic.
4.Mushrooms.
5.Oats.
6.Avacado.
7.Yoghut
8.Baby onions
9.Lemon plus honey
10.Legumes and sprouts
11.Pomogranate

These foods are rich in anti oxidants.

Drugs like Norfloxacin and Albendazole can clear the parasitic infections and lower E.S.R.

I hope and wish my answer is useful and convincing to you.
Kindly give your valuable feedback by rating my answer as it helps to improve my presentation.
Thank you,
Wish you a good health
Dr.Suresh

Follow-up: What does E.S.R count of 35 indicate? 3 hours later
Dear Dr.
I am very happy with your reply. on what basis you are mentioning gut. Because i am feeling the pain in the area between two ribs. center point there is small swelling(Pain is occuring some time). My LFT report is fine. One FNAC is done back of the neck and finding is lypoma.(any possibility to desolve with out surgery).
What is your confidence level of no side effect in the tablets.
NORFLOXACIN PLUS ALBENDAZOLE.
What is the feedback on Cyclopam and SOmpraz suggested already.

Dr I am looking for the divine path with good health. Your correct feedback will make positive move in my next step in life.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
God Bless you.

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Drugs and surgery have no side effects.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir,

Thanks for writhing back to me. I have carefully gone through your query,and understand your concern.

All the four drugs are mentioned -Cyclopam,Sompraze,Norflox,Albendazole, are very safe drugs and are relatively free of side effects. A single dose of Albendazole 400 mg can eliminate any parasitic infections in your intestines.

As far as your pain in the abdomen concerned parasitic infections or gastritis are the leading causes. It may be responsible for elevated ESR. Since you also find a lump at this region, possibilities of hernia needs to be excluded too. I would order for an ultrasound examination in such cases.

THESE ARE NOT HARMFUL CONDITIONS TO GET WORRIED, BUT ELIMINATING THE PROVOKING FACTORS CAN HELP YOU LEAD AN EXTREMELY HEALTHY LIFE.
All the four drugs are effecient to treat your symptoms.

REGARDING YOUR NECK SWELLING-LIPOMA: Surgical Excision/removal is the standard treatment of choice.Its a safe procedure which can permanently cure Lipoma.Please note that it cannot be dissolved without surgery.All you need to under go is only a minor surgical procedure which lasts for 20 min.The outcome is usually excellent.

I hope this information is quite useful to you again,
I wish you a good health,
Take care,
Thank you
Dr.Suresh