What do these blood reports indicate?
Recently i had done some blood test for my Wife.attached the reports for the same.
In that report .
igG Antibodies to rubella results are positive which is 14.50.
Heamoglobin is 11.1
PCV is 35.7%
Could you please let us know whether it would cause any issues for pregnancy as my wife is would be undergoing IVF this month.is it safe to go for IVF with the results attached
Fit for IVF.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached reports. The IgG antibodies indicate an old infection that has caused an immunity to develop in the body. This is not harmful for conception or the baby. The hemoglobin levels are alright with PCV slightly on a lower side. Proper diet and iron supplements will help in restoring the normal levels.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my sons blood report indicate
- What does these blood reports for salmonella typhi indicate
- What does mild anisopoikilocytosis indicate in a blood report
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does my blood report indicate
- Done with blood work what does the report indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- What do pus cells in stool analysis report indicate
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...